free login bethard sign up bonus_free login online casino platforms_Welfare offer casino 500% first deposit bonus 2019
This Privacy Notice Contains
- Our Commitment To Privacy
- The Information We Collect
- How We Use Information
- Our Commitment To Data Security
- Our Commitment To Children's Privacy
- How To Access Or Correct Your Information
- Third Parties
- How To Contact Us
Our Commitment To Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
The Information We Collect
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the ANA's website. On some pages, you can make information requests and register for events. The types of personal information collected at these pages are:
- Name, title, and company information
- Email address
- Phone and fax numbers
- Credit/Debit Card Information
On some pages, you can submit information about other people. For example, if you are registering a colleague for an ANA event, you will be asked for similar information concerning the registrant.
This website does make use of "cookies'' to track and facilitate navigation and to protect ANA content.? The ANA does collect site traffic data for analytical purposes.? This data may contain your IP address and/or other information supplied to our website from your local computer.
The Way We Use Information
- We use the information you provide about yourself when registering for an ANA event or using our Marketing Insights Center only to complete the registration or to fulfill your information request. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete your registration or fulfill your request.
- We use the information you provide about someone else when registering for an ANA event only to complete the registration and to confirm attendance. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete your registration. ?
- We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties.
- You can register with our website if you would like to receive access to Member-only information. ?We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete your registration.?
- If you ask us to be added to a mailing list, your contact information may be used to inform you about upcoming ANA events.? We do not share this information with outside parties.?
- We never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
- We use information collected to provide analytical data for website traffic and management.
Our Commitment To Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Our Commitment To Children's Privacy
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our website from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
How You Can Access Or Correct Your Information
You can receive a report of your personally identifiable information that we collect online and maintain by contacting us at the mailing address, phone number, or email address listed below. ?You can correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information by sending us a request that credibly shows error. To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections. You can contact us at the addresses listed below to opt-out of future communications at any time.
This document addresses only the use and disclosure of information we collect from you at http://www.ana.net. ?If you disclose your information to others, different rules may apply to their use or disclosure of the information you provide to them. ?Since ANA does not control the privacy policies of third parties, you are subject to the privacy policies of those other parties. We encourage you to view posted privacy policies or ask questions before you disclose your personal information to others.
How To Contact Us
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please call us at 212-697-5950 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.